to love again
January 21, 2004...
It was a fine ordinary day for me...usual day of cramming up for lessons, submitting reports for the organization, an ordinary day for a student and as well as a little gurl like me to live my life for a day...
But there is something different that happened to me on that day, I met someone whom I didnt have the idea that somehow would change and will become an important part of my life...
Love wasnt that easy...as they say...but for me, this fateful day proved that love moves in mysterious ways...
I met Dwen, in myspace a teener like me from Malaysia. He was a cheerful and nice guy to chat with...
Every afternoon, it becane my routine to chat with him, changing light and bubly conversations and talking about anything under the sun...we talked about our lives, dreams, experiences, and as well as we shared thoughts in life and love...
But whats the most important thing that we'll share in common starting this day...of Febraury 11, 2004 is our hour-long relationshp...
This is my first time to have a long distance relationship...and It was really challenging...Im loving a person whom I dont even know personally and sharing my feelings with him faithfully...
Im hoping that whatever would happen to us, may we have a guts to fight for our feelings despite of the distance that separates us...I guess this should make us more challenged to what we have...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home